We takes privacy seriously. The following principles underpin our approach to respecting your privacy:
- We value the trust that you place in us by giving us your personal information. We will always use your personal information in a way that is fair and worthy of that trust.
- We will provide clear information about how we use your personal information. We shall always be transparent with you about what information we collect, what we do with it, with whom we share it and who you should contact if you have any concerns.
- We will take all reasonable steps to protect your information from misuse and keep it secure.
- We will comply with all applicable data protection laws and regulations and we will co-operate with data protection authorities. In the absence of data protection legislation, we will act in accordance with generally accepted principles governing data protection.
Last Updated: November 2017
This Privacy Notice explains the types of personal information we collect and how we use, disclose and protect that information.
What does this Privacy Notice apply to?
This Privacy Notice applies to personal information collected by us in connection with the services we offer. This includes information collected offline through our online websites and email.
This Privacy Notice is hereby incorporated into and forms part of the terms and conditions of use of the applicable website.
By using our Site, you are consenting to us on collecting, using and disclosing your personal information in accordance with this Privacy Notice. If you do not agree to the collection, use and disclosure of your personal information in this way, please do not use the Site.
We will only collect and use the personal information collected. We will not disclose your personal information to any other third party.
What information do we collect?
In this Privacy Notice, your "personal information" means information or pieces of information that could allow you to be identified. This typically includes information such as your name, address, email address, and telephone number, but can also include other information such as IP address and shopping habits.
How do we use your personal information?
We may use your personal information to:
- improve our products and your experience on the website.
- to contact you regarding products and services which may be of interest to you as you have previously requested a product or service from us and the communication is relevant or related to that prior request and made within any timeframes established by applicable laws.
- to provide you with products or services that you request from us.
Who do we share your personal information with?
Transferring your personal information
We may transfer your personal information to servers for backup purposes only.
Safeguarding your personal information
We take all reasonable precautions to keep your personal information secure. Access to your personal information is restricted to prevent unauthorised access, modification or misuse and is only permitted among our employees on a need-to-know basis.
Your privacy rights and who to contact
If you have any questions, comments or concerns about how we handle your personal information, then you may contact us by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
You have the right to tell us if you:
- don't want to be contacted in the future by us
- would like a copy of the personal information which we hold about you
- would like us to correct, update, or delete your personal information in our records
- wish to report any misuse of your personal information
To assist us in dealing with your request, please provide your full name and details.
Changes to our Privacy Notice